No amount of GCC-sponsored sectarian agitation will blind the Palestinian people to their true allies or make them re-order their priorities. Awesome <3
Excerpts from the Jerusalem Post piece:
"Gazans offered very public thanks to Iran on Tuesday for helping them in this month’s fight against Israel, when Iranian-made missiles were fired out of the Palestinian enclave towards Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
"Thank you Iran", said large billboards on three major road junctions in the Gaza Strip - the first time there has been such public acknowledgement of Iran’s role in the arming of Islamic terrorists in the tiny territory.
The message was written in Arabic, English, Hebrew and Farsi. The posters also depicted the Iranian Fajr 5 rockets that were used for the first time to target Israel’s two largest population centers.
The billboards were not signed, but a senior official with the Islamic Jihad, Khader Habib, said it was only natural to show gratitude for Iran’s role in the conflict.
"Iranian rockets struck at Tel Aviv. They reached out to Jerusalem. Therefore it was our duty to thank those who helped our people," he told Reuters."
- maiqilai reblogged this from resistance-episteme and added:
- communistcanuck likes this
- etlr likes this
- garrett-dicembre reblogged this from resistance-episteme
- justatypicalconservativebrony likes this
- daughtersoftheconfederacy reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism and added:
- theveganarchist likes this
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism reblogged this from resistance-episteme
- resistance-episteme posted this