Ahmadinejad uses the White Man’s discourse against him:
“Such brutal actions are in no way acceptable, and the officials of the country should listen to the voice of their people and allow them to participate in the major affairs of the country,” he noted.
The system based on which the world’s affairs have been managed over the past century is one of the worst in history and is even worse than the one prevailing in the era of slavery, Ahmadinejad opined.
Ahmadinejad also criticized the UN Security Council for remaining silent about the developments taking place in Britain and said, “Today the UN must show whether or not it can play a role in the management of the world’s affairs.”
“The UN Security Council must intervene and show if it is able to condemn a permanent member for its police’s brutal crackdown on protestors,” he stated. This is a “litmus test” for the United Nations, the Iranian president added.”
- zwelinzima reblogged this from resistance-episteme
- herr-amn reblogged this from resistance-episteme and added:
- herr-amn likes this
- garrett-dicembre reblogged this from resistance-episteme
- in-the-midst-of-winter reblogged this from resistance-episteme
- resistance-episteme posted this